we have immediate opportunitiesCounseling
Counseling is a collaborative effort between the counselor and the student.
Professional counselors help clients identify goals and potential solutions to problems, assist clients with improving communication and coping skills, and promote behavior change and optimal mental health.
Our incredible team includes talented individuals with a valid Texas professional licensure in at least one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- LPC Associate (LPC-A)
- Licensed Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
We offer the following Counseling services on-site in-person, and virtual:
- Counseling: In-Person and Virtual
- Special Education Counseling
- General Education Counseling
- Counseling Assessments
- Classroom Observations
- ARD Attendance
- Consultations (Parents, Teachers, and Campus Coordinators)